Mega Climbing Maze - freestanding
- A great dexterity game for all ages to enjoy
- Carefully manoevere a ball up a wall that is a maze of holes
- A large free-standing game that works fantastically in a playroom or at a party
- Supplied flat-packed and requires simple assembly
- Wooden board legs and frame
A great dexterity game, Climbing Maze involves carefully moving a ball up a wall that is a maze of holes
Mega Climbing Maze is a large free-standing game that works fantastically in a playroom or at a party. In fact it's two games in one as there is a hole maze with a suspended ball on both sides of the easel and so two people can play at once! Essentially, a pastime is converted into a proper race game - both parties frantically try to maneuver the ball to reach the target hole at the top before the other person!
Climbing Maze comes flat-packed and requires simple assembly. Please note that this game is for gentle domestic use - it is not robust enough for repeated travel or boisterous public events.
120 x 95 x 58cm. Packed carton 68 x 5 x 82cm
47.2x37.4x22.8 inch. Packed carton 26.8x2x32.3 inch
This game is for play indoors and outdoors but it is not weatherproof or showerproof (warranty may be void if game is exposed to damp or rain).