- Modern classic table game - quick-playing strategy gameplay that will require good thinking
- Elegant game board in a pyramid shape - adds to the enjoyment of play
- Subtle gameplay can become involved but never overly complex
- Winner of several Game of the Year awards when it was released
Pylos is a unusual and aesthetically beautiful strategy game and is the deserved winner of several Game of the Year awards around the world.
Two players start with 15 wooden marbles each and take turns to construct a pyramid with simple rules allowing them to save their marbles. The winner is the player who manages to save the most marbles and is last to complete the pyramid.
- Simple rules & quick rounds
- Subtle tactics
- Attractive as both a game and a decorative object
See also: Giant Pylos.
Carton 28 x 28 x 6cm. 1kg
Carton 11x11x2.4 inch. 2lb, 3oz
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.