- Intriguing city building game based on building Warsaw over six eras
- Nicely illustrated and good quality components
- Allows for numerous strategies
- Relatively simple to learn but with complexity and depth
- For 2 - 4 players - game time is approximately 60 minutes
In Capital, players jointly build the Polish city of Warsaw over six eras, ranging from when Warsaw first became the capital at the end of the 16th century through to modern times. Each player creates their own district of the city and at the end of each of the eras, districts give income and victory points to the owners. The player with the most points after six rounds is the winner.
An intriguing game that allows for various strategies, Capital is relatively simple to learn and complex enough to warrant numerous playthroughs. as there are countless ways your district can be built, no two games are the same. The components are also of a good quality and the cards are nicely illustrated.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.